The Process is very easy!
- You simply fill out the availability form below letting us know who you are, what day and time you would like to Elope To San Diego and what type of ceremony you wish. You can even add a celebration!
- You receive a detailed email with our availability and how to reserve. We will also send a link to begin the permit process with the City of Coronado.
- You reply to that email letting us know you would like to book.
- We send a link to make your retainer via Apple Pay or Venmo. PayPal is also available (a service fee applies to PayPal).
- After we receive the confirmation of retainer, you fill out the official online agreement and we’ll send you a confirmation email with all detailed information on the date booked, meeting time and location with a map and directions.
- Done. ??
NOTE: Before starting this process, please make note of the following:
- This is for an ELOPEMENT service only.
- Amount of guests is based on the California COVID19 Coronavirus Tier status on the day of your ceremony.
- PURPLE | 2 Guests – RED, ORANGE and YELLOW | 7 Guests
- THIS IS NOT for a small wedding. If you need or want chairs, an altar or a permit is required to have your ceremony, Elope to San Diego is NOT want you are looking for. Please visit OUR wedding website to inquire about a beach or park wedding by Clicking Here.
During COVID-19 | Coronavirus pandemic please be advised: In addition to County Of San Diego Health Department guidelines of Face coverings for all (except couple) and 6 foot social distancing for all (except couple)
~~~~~ FOR OUR SAFETY ~~~~~
- Per San Diego Health Department: Up to 2 witnesses total with Elope to Coronado services.
- We require EVERYONE to wear FULL facial coverings (Covering both nose AND mouth) at all times except for our couple during the ceremony.
- We will maintain 6ft social distance at all times.
- We will offer to sign your marriage license and return to you for filing to avoid 3 day quarantine of paperwork.
BECAUSE OF THE COVID19 PANDEMIC – WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR ELOPEMENT SERVICES PAST JUNE 2021