Booking Elope to Coronado – The Process is very easy!
- You simply fill out the availability form below letting us know who you are, what day and time you would like to Elope To San Diego and what type of ceremony you wish. You can even add a celebration!
- You receive a detailed email with our availability and how to reserve. We will also send a link to begin the permit process with the City of Coronado.
- You reply to that email letting us know you would like to book.
- We send a link to make your retainer via Apple Pay or Venmo. PayPal is also available (a service fee applies to PayPal).
- After we receive the confirmation of retainer, you fill out the official online agreement and we’ll send you a confirmation email with all detailed information on the date booked, meeting time and location with a map and directions.
- Done. ??
NOTE: Before starting this process, please make note of the following:
- This is for an ELOPEMENT service only.
- Amount of guests is based on the California COVID19 Coronavirus Tier status on the day of your ceremony.
- PURPLE | 2 Guests – RED, ORANGE and YELLOW | 7 Guests
- THIS IS NOT for a small wedding. If you need or want chairs, an altar or a permit is required to have your ceremony, Elope to San Diego is NOT want you are looking for. Please visit OUR wedding website to inquire about a beach or park wedding by Clicking Here.
~~~~~ FOR OUR SAFETY ~~~~~
- We will wear facial coverings and maintain 3ft social distance at all times.
- We will offer to sign your marriage license and return to you for filing to avoid 3 day quarantine of paperwork.
Booking Elope to Coronado form below
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information when Booking Elope to Coronado from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website and the Company is not and shall not be responsible for any loss or fraud as a result of such circumvention.